> it's difficult to say who would best serve on BoD or BoA

Dear Fred,

I don't want this to sound mean spirited (or self serving) but there
is of course an obvious, significant, conflict of interest to your
proposal.

Are you going the on the Board of Directors or the Board of Advisors
for this organization?

As for Open Source Medical Software (OSMS), the organization was
chartered to serve all free open source medical software projects.  I
have offered previously in this forum to support any and all of the
existing FOSS medical software.  I was mostly met with suspicion and
criticism, but the offer still stands.

OSMS is exactly what you are proposing with this new organization.
The main difference is that Fred Trotter trusts Fred Trotter to do the
right thing but not the rest of us.

Obviously, using your own non-conflict-of-interest policy, you do not
qualify for your own Board of Directors.

You should give serious thought to either giving up MirrorMed or
giving up this organization.

Sincerely,

Sam Bowen, MD
President