WorldVistA EHR is CCHIT certified.

OpenVista is Medsphere trademark and product and is not CCHIT certified.

The VITL folks did show an interest in WoldVistA EHR... but their
selection process was structured, as these things typically are, with
the mindset
the legacy procurement model born of the proprietary world. WorldVistA
simply
could not respond to some of the key qualifying criteria because they
didn't apply to an open source 501 c3 organization. So even when you
have a FOSS solution, procurement models can have a bias for proprietary
business models because that is what they have dealt with all their lives.

Cheers,

Joseph