Hi Fred,

I skimmed over just the healthcare related categories and groups,
haven't done the rest.  Interesting sets of data, I think anyway, some
useful data sets would be more information on healthcare spending across
many organization's, not only medicare/medicaid, though this is likely
going to be difficult of the statistics I have found they seem to vary
widely.  Granted its not something easy to track but maybe drilling down
deeper to get more specific numbers that can be measured.  Having some
sense of healthcare expenditures I think would give some direction on
which area's need to be fixed and which are important.  Right now there
seems to be a lot of educated guessing as to what to fix, not that
there's anything wrong with guessing, but there seems to be no emperical
evidence for folks to focus on.

Regards,