I have already said that the OpenIndiana project definitely needs a forum (not just mailing list), because many people do not want to subscribe to a mailing list, and want to keep their mailboxes free from regular mailing. They would be happy though to look into a forum when they want to.

I have contacted Alasdair directly about this some time ago, but did not get any reply.

I vote for forum.

Dmitry.