Hi Mark,

NetX is the component used by IcedTea-web, the open replacement for the JDK
plugin. Is not formally part of OpenJDK, but Linux distribution use this,
and us also compatible at least on Windows.

OpenJDK itself doesn't have a plugin component.

OpenJFX should work with IcedTea in theory, but I think the code does some
assumption on what is available on the platform, so probably there is still
some work to do to ensure perfect compliance.

Cheers,
Mario