Hi Scott,

This isn't in the plan for JavaFX 8. I'm not sure how feasible it is to access this information from different GPU vendors and across platforms (desktop and embedded).

- Chien

On 7/23/2013 6:33 PM, Scott Palmer wrote:
copying the list...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Scott Palmer <swpal...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Subject: Re: API Change Proposal - Re: MSAA and Scene anti aliasing
To: Chien Yang <chien.y...@oracle.com>

Is DEFAULT intended to defer to the settings in the system graphics drivers
(e.g. nVidia control panel) such that the precise settings used are defined
outside the scope of JavaFX and could vary between otherwise identical
systems based on the settings the user has selected somewhere else?

If so perhaps something like SYSTEM, USER, or UNSPECIFIED ,make sense.