Thank you for the feedback! We decided to drop DEFAULT in favor of BALANCED. So here is the revised SceneAntiAliasing enum entries:

public enum SceneAntiAliasing {
BALANCED, // enables anti-aliasing using optimal system setting available that balances speed and quality
    DISABLED, // disables anti-aliasing
FASTEST, // enables anti-aliasing using minimum system setting available that results in better frame rate NICEST // enables anti-aliasing using maximum system setting available that results in best visual quality
}

Thanks,
- Chien