Great idea, there's a site that does the same for NetBeans Platform Apps:

https://platform.netbeans.org/screenshots.html

I can tell from my own experience that it helps a lot in discussions with
customers to show them that NASA, NATO, Boeing, UNO, US Army, and many others
are building on top of NB Platform.

From the maintainer of this site, I know there's a lot of work involved though,
and you have to be very active in identifying users, and reaching out to them.
It's definitely not sufficient to wait for users to submit their applications.
Sometimes it can take a couple of years from first contact to a screenshot.
That said it's absolutely worth it, and I would volunteer to help in any way I
can.

Toni

--
Anton Epple