Hi,

I recently updated the project on github
(https://github.com/tobium/JavaFXPerformanceTest). I removed the dependencies
and added several new tests, e.g. JavaFX using Canvas and Swing tests.

All of these tests perform well (1% CPU) on Windows, all of these tests doesn’t
perform well on Mac OS X (30%-50% CPU).

I will try running the swing tests via Apples JDK6 and quartz renderer.

Best regards,
Tobi