You will need to build OpenJFX from source to get the windows implementation of the ES2 pipeline. We strip it out of jfxrt.jar before shipping it.

-- Kevin

Tobias Bley wrote:
Hi Jim,

that’s very interesting. BTW: Where do I get the ES2 implementation for Windows?

I will remove all extern dependencies in the the project.

Best regards,
Tobi