On Sat, 31 Oct 2020 14:35:09 GMT, Kevin Rushforth <k...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> This works fine. I have a minor comment (about using 15.0.1, but since we
>> don't use that in build.properties either, I think it's not an issue), and
>> apart from that, this looks very good.
>
> I'd rather update the boot JDK to 15.0.1 as a follow-on fix, so that it
> matches the version defined in build.properties. I filed the following
> follow-on issues:
>
> [JDK-8255714](https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8255714): Switch FX
> build to use JDK 15.0.1 as boot JDK
> [JDK-8255712](https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8255712): GitHub
> actions: read boot JDK version and URL from build.properties
> [JDK-8255713](https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8255713): GitHub
> actions: JavaFX build should discover Visual Studio compiler on system

> So this doesn?t show lower level test just basically a build successfully
> pass/fail on each platform? Or would it show any low level tests if they
> failed?

If there is a build or test failure you get a link to the failing tasks and can
look at the log file to see the failures (no summary at the present time,
though). For example, here are the results from the test build done in PR #339 :

|     | Linux x64 | Windows x64 | macOS x64 |
| Build / test | ✔️ (1/1 passed) | ❌ (1/1 failed) | ❌ (1/1 failed) |

**Failed test tasks**
- [Windows x64](https://github.com/kevinrushforth/jfx/runs/1316694644)
- [macOS x64](https://github.com/kevinrushforth/jfx/runs/1316694612)