On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 13:58:35 GMT, Michael Strauß <mstra...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> This PR fixes an issue with mnemonic parsing by removing the restriction
>> that a mnemonic symbol must be a letter. Now, it can be any character except
>> whitespace.
>
> Michael Strauß has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   changed javadoc

modules/javafx.controls/src/main/java/com/sun/javafx/scene/control/behavior/TextBinding.java
 line 188:

> 186:         int i = 0;
> 187:
> 188:         // Parse the input string and stop after the first mnemonic.

This seems to do much more than just fixing numeric mnemonics.  Now it stops
after the first mnemonic, whereas it picked the last mnemonic before this
change (which seems to be a regression from what happened in jfx16).

I think the regression should be fixed first, then additional features can be
added?