On Mon, 12 Dec 2022 22:40:18 GMT, Andy Goryachev <ango...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> @karthikpandelu would you be able to take a look at this PR, specifically
> check the new behavior using `ATableViewResizeTester` app? Please note
> anything you don't like or find questionable. Thanks!

I checked the behavior with some of the combinations of Data and Policy
options. Please find my observations below. This was run in Windows 11 system.

- In `ATableViewResizeTester` app, JTable present in the bottom half gets
displayed only when I change Policy or Data values or drag the app window using
title bar of the app. Not sure if this issue is from app side.
- Observed inconsistent behavior with Data value "fixed in the middle" and
Policy value "CONSTRAINED_RESIZE_POLICY". Steps to reproduce:
  - Run the app and select CONSTRAINED_RESIZE_POLICY policy.
  - Increase and decrease the TableView size using vertical SplitPane. Column
C6 size is not consistent each time when TableView size is changed. In some
cases, C6 width is same as other columns like C7, C8, other times it is more
than other columns.
- Similar to AUTO_RESIZE_SUBSEQUENT_COLUMNS is there a provision to resize
previous columns? I was just wondering if there is an option for that.