On Wed, 14 Dec 2022 18:00:09 GMT, Andy Goryachev <ango...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> > * In `ATableViewResizeTester` app, JTable present in the bottom half gets
> > displayed only when I change Policy or Data values or drag the app window
> > using title bar of the app. Not sure if this issue is from app side.
>
> @kevinrushforth mentioned this is a know problem with Swing interop on
> Windows (do we have a jira ticket?), can be ignored for the purposes of this
> PR.

The bug I had originally filed was closed as a duplicate of another bug that
was later closed as Incomplete. I discovered that it was still reproducible a
couple months ago, and thought I had re-filed it, but I hadn't. I just now
filed a new bug [JDK-8298796](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8298796) to
track this. So yes, this can be ignored for the purpose of this PR.