Thank you @karthikpandelu for your work and helpful comments!

> * In `ATableViewResizeTester` app, JTable present in the bottom half gets
> displayed only when I change Policy or Data values or drag the app window
> using title bar of the app. Not sure if this issue is from app side.

@kevinrushforth mentioned this is a know problem with Swing interop on Windows
(do we have a jira ticket?), can be ignored for the purposes of this PR.

> * Observed inconsistent behavior with Data value "fixed in the middle" and
> Policy value "CONSTRAINED_RESIZE_POLICY". Steps to reproduce:

made some changes, please take a look.

> * Similar to AUTO_RESIZE_SUBSEQUENT_COLUMNS is there a provision to resize
> previous columns? I was just wondering if there is an option for that.

There is no such policy (neither here nor in JTable).  I suppose it is
possible.  I find the other policy CONSTRAINED_RESIZE_POLICY_ALL_COLUMNS is
less useful than the the new default policy
CONSTRAINED_RESIZE_POLICY_FLEX_LAST_COLUMN - something about changes applied
from left to right feeling more natural.