On Fri, 9 Dec 2022 21:42:36 GMT, Andy Goryachev <ango...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> It should at least be consistent with the rest of them.
>>
>> The formatting (with or without the `<p>`) is something we could ask others
>> to weigh in on, too. I don't care too much, one way or the other.
>
> consistent - the other policies have two paragraphs, see TableView : 382 and
> 483

What I meant is that `TableView::CONSTRAINED_RESIZE_POLICY_FLEX_NEXT_COLUMN`
and `TreeTableView::CONSTRAINED_RESIZE_POLICY_FLEX_NEXT_COLUMN` are now
inconsistent, since the former has an extra `<p>` tag and the latter does not.
They are otherwise identical.

As I said, I don't really care all that much. If you want to add them back in,
that's fine (don't worry about updating the CSR for now).