On Mon, 18 Dec 2023 11:19:18 GMT, Jose Pereda <jper...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> This PR replaces the deprecated `gdk_pointer_grab` with `gdk_seat_grab`, and
>> `gdk_pointer_ungrab ` with `gdk_seat_ungrab`, using runtime checks and
>> wrapped functions for GTK 3.20+ (so systems without it still run with GTK
>> 3.8+), and fixes the dragging issue on Wayland.
>
> Jose Pereda has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   Add compile-time checks to GdkSeat

I'm testing on my local Linux Intel machine (Ubuntu 20.04), and running the
test from head, it passes 5 out of 5 times.
After applying this patch, it fails with your same stacktrace 2 out of 5 times.

With some printouts, I can see that when the test fails, in
`DatePickerTest::clickDatePickerCalendarPopup` the call to `mouseClick`
processes correctly the mouse move at the correct coordinates and calls mouse
press and mouse release, but what it should trigger the datePicker setOnAction
event (line 168), fails to do so. For some reason, the event doesn't make it to
the control.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1305#issuecomment-1904746485