openjfx-dev
Thread
Date
Earlier messages
Later messages
Messages by Thread
Re: RFR: 8391309: Mouse-wheel scroll distance incorrectly depends on render scale [v4]
Lukasz Kostyra
Integrated: 8391309: Mouse-wheel scroll distance incorrectly depends on render scale
Michael Strauß
Re: RFR: 8373452: DataFormat threading and API issues [v7]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8373452: DataFormat threading and API issues [v7]
Nir Lisker
Re: RFR: 8373452: DataFormat threading and API issues [v7]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8373452: DataFormat threading and API issues [v7]
Nir Lisker
Re: RFR: 8373452: DataFormat threading and API issues [v7]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8373452: DataFormat threading and API issues [v7]
Nir Lisker
Re: RFR: 8373452: DataFormat threading and API issues [v7]
Nir Lisker
Re: RFR: 8373452: DataFormat threading and API issues [v7]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8373452: DataFormat threading and API issues [v7]
Nir Lisker
Re: RFR: 8373452: DataFormat threading and API issues [v7]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8373452: DataFormat threading and API issues [v7]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8373452: DataFormat threading and API issues [v7]
Nir Lisker
Re: RFR: 8373452: DataFormat threading and API issues [v7]
Andy Goryachev
RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region
Michael Strauß
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region
Michael Strauß
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region
John Hendrikx
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region
John Hendrikx
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region [v3]
Marius Hanl
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region [v2]
Michael Strauß
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region [v2]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region [v3]
Michael Strauß
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region [v2]
Michael Strauß
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region [v2]
John Hendrikx
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region [v2]
Michael Strauß
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region [v2]
John Hendrikx
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region [v2]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region [v2]
John Hendrikx
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region [v2]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region [v3]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region [v3]
Marius Hanl
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region [v3]
John Hendrikx
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region [v2]
Michael Strauß
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region [v2]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region [v2]
Michael Strauß
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region [v3]
Michael Strauß
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region [v3]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region [v3]
John Hendrikx
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region [v3]
Michael Strauß
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region [v4]
Michael Strauß
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region [v4]
John Hendrikx
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region [v4]
Marius Hanl
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region [v4]
Michael Strauß
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region [v4]
Marius Hanl
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region [v5]
Michael Strauß
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region [v5]
Michael Strauß
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region [v5]
John Hendrikx
Re: RFR: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region [v5]
Marius Hanl
Integrated: 8391279: Fix pixel-snapping in Region
Michael Strauß
[jfx17u] RFR: 8390652: Additional WebKit 625.1 fixes from WebKitGTK 2.52.6
Johan Vos
[jfx17u] Integrated: 8390652: Additional WebKit 625.1 fixes from WebKitGTK 2.52.6
Johan Vos
[jfx21u] RFR: 8390652: Additional WebKit 625.1 fixes from WebKitGTK 2.52.6
Johan Vos
[jfx21u] Integrated: 8390652: Additional WebKit 625.1 fixes from WebKitGTK 2.52.6
Johan Vos
[External] : Clipboard can only be used inside FX UI Thread
Marius Hanl
[jfx25u] RFR: 8390652: Additional WebKit 625.1 fixes from WebKitGTK 2.52.6
Johan Vos
[jfx25u] Integrated: 8390652: Additional WebKit 625.1 fixes from WebKitGTK 2.52.6
Johan Vos
[jfx27u] RFR: 8390652: Additional WebKit 625.1 fixes from WebKitGTK 2.52.6
Jay Bhaskar
[jfx27u] Integrated: 8390652: Additional WebKit 625.1 fixes from WebKitGTK 2.52.6
Jay Bhaskar
[jfx27] RFR: 8390279: Update copyright header for files modified in 2026
Ambarish Rapte
Re: [jfx27] RFR: 8390279: Update copyright header for files modified in 2026
Kevin Rushforth
[jfx27] Integrated: 8390279: Update copyright header for files modified in 2026
Ambarish Rapte
[jfx27u] RFR: 8390279: Update copyright header for files modified in 2026
Ambarish Rapte
[jfx27u] Withdrawn: 8390279: Update copyright header for files modified in 2026
Ambarish Rapte
RFR: 8390652: Additional WebKit 625.1 fixes from WebKitGTK 2.52.6
Jay Bhaskar
Re: RFR: 8390652: Additional WebKit 625.1 fixes from WebKitGTK 2.52.6 [v2]
Jay Bhaskar
Re: RFR: 8390652: Additional WebKit 625.1 fixes from WebKitGTK 2.52.6 [v2]
Ambarish Rapte
Re: RFR: 8390652: Additional WebKit 625.1 fixes from WebKitGTK 2.52.6 [v2]
Kevin Rushforth
Re: RFR: 8390652: Additional WebKit 625.1 fixes from WebKitGTK 2.52.6 [v2]
Kevin Rushforth
Re: RFR: 8390652: Additional WebKit 625.1 fixes from WebKitGTK 2.52.6 [v2]
Johan Vos
Integrated: 8390652: Additional WebKit 625.1 fixes from WebKitGTK 2.52.6
Jay Bhaskar
RFR: 8390279: Update copyright header for files modified in 2026
Ambarish Rapte
Re: RFR: 8390279: Update copyright header for files modified in 2026
Kevin Rushforth
Integrated: 8390279: Update copyright header for files modified in 2026
Ambarish Rapte
Re: RFR: 8276170: Create Sources when publishing to Maven
Marius Hanl
RFR: 8276170: Create Sources when publishing to Maven
Marius Hanl
Re: RFR: 8276170: Create Sources when publishing to Maven
Marius Hanl
Integrated: 8333146: Move maven publication logic from build.gradle
Marius Hanl
[jfx17u] RFR: 8386859: WebView crashes when calling document.startViewTransition()
Johan Vos
[jfx17u] Integrated: 8386859: WebView crashes when calling document.startViewTransition()
Johan Vos
[jfx21u] RFR: 8386859: WebView crashes when calling document.startViewTransition()
Johan Vos
[jfx21u] Integrated: 8386859: WebView crashes when calling document.startViewTransition()
Johan Vos
[jfx25u] RFR: 8386859: WebView crashes when calling document.startViewTransition()
Johan Vos
[jfx25u] Integrated: 8386859: WebView crashes when calling document.startViewTransition()
Johan Vos
Re: RFR: 8369049: [TestBug] Update JUnit to Version 6.1.3 [v9]
Marius Hanl
Re: RFR: 8369049: [TestBug] Update JUnit to Version 6.1.3 [v9]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8369049: [TestBug] Update JUnit to Version 6.1.3 [v9]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8369049: [TestBug] Update JUnit to Version 6.1.3 [v8]
Marius Hanl
Re: RFR: 8369049: [TestBug] Update JUnit to Version 6.1.3 [v8]
Marius Hanl
Re: RFR: 8369049: [TestBug] Update JUnit to Version 6.1.2 [v7]
Marius Hanl
[jfx27] RFR: 8388508: [macOS] MenuItem graphics in the system menu bar is corrupted or disappears, or JVM crashes in CoreGraphics, under memory pressure
Jose Pereda
Re: [jfx27] RFR: 8388508: [macOS] MenuItem graphics in the system menu bar is corrupted or disappears, or JVM crashes in CoreGraphics, under memory pressure
Kevin Rushforth
[jfx27] Integrated: 8388508: [macOS] MenuItem graphics in the system menu bar is corrupted or disappears, or JVM crashes in CoreGraphics, under memory pressure
Jose Pereda
RFR: 8390873: CSS BinarySerializer writes set of pseudo-classes in arbitrary order
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390873: CSS BinarySerializer writes set of pseudo-classes in arbitrary order
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390873: CSS BinarySerializer writes set of pseudo-classes in arbitrary order
Michael Strauß
Re: RFR: 8390873: CSS BinarySerializer writes set of pseudo-classes in arbitrary order
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390873: CSS BinarySerializer writes set of pseudo-classes in arbitrary order
Michael Strauß
Re: RFR: 8390873: CSS BinarySerializer writes set of pseudo-classes in arbitrary order
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390873: CSS BinarySerializer writes set of pseudo-classes in arbitrary order
Michael Strauß
Re: RFR: 8390873: CSS BinarySerializer writes set of pseudo-classes in arbitrary order
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390873: CSS BinarySerializer writes set of pseudo-classes in arbitrary order [v2]
Marius Hanl
Re: RFR: 8390873: CSS BinarySerializer writes set of pseudo-classes in arbitrary order [v3]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390873: CSS BinarySerializer writes set of pseudo-classes in arbitrary order [v4]
Kevin Rushforth
Re: RFR: 8390873: CSS BinarySerializer writes set of pseudo-classes in arbitrary order [v2]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390873: CSS BinarySerializer writes set of pseudo-classes in arbitrary order [v3]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390873: CSS BinarySerializer writes set of pseudo-classes in arbitrary order [v3]
Marius Hanl
Re: RFR: 8390873: CSS BinarySerializer writes set of pseudo-classes in arbitrary order [v3]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390873: CSS BinarySerializer writes set of pseudo-classes in arbitrary order [v4]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390873: CSS BinarySerializer writes set of pseudo-classes in arbitrary order [v4]
Kevin Rushforth
Re: RFR: 8390873: CSS BinarySerializer writes set of pseudo-classes in arbitrary order [v5]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390873: CSS BinarySerializer writes set of pseudo-classes in arbitrary order [v5]
Kevin Rushforth
Re: RFR: 8390873: CSS BinarySerializer writes set of pseudo-classes in arbitrary order [v5]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390873: CSS BinarySerializer writes set of pseudo-classes in arbitrary order [v5]
Kevin Rushforth
Re: RFR: 8390873: CSS BinarySerializer writes set of pseudo-classes in arbitrary order [v5]
Marius Hanl
Re: RFR: 8390873: CSS BinarySerializer writes set of pseudo-classes in arbitrary order [v5]
Michael Strauß
Re: RFR: 8390873: CSS BinarySerializer writes set of pseudo-classes in arbitrary order [v5]
Andy Goryachev
Integrated: 8390873: CSS BinarySerializer writes set of pseudo-classes in arbitrary order
Andy Goryachev
[jfx17u] RFR: 8387337: GlassClipboard: Replace deprecated hash_map and hash_set
Johan Vos
[jfx17u] Integrated: 8387337: GlassClipboard: Replace deprecated hash_map and hash_set
Johan Vos
RFR: 8390773: Mark deprecated snap methods for removal
Marius Hanl
Re: RFR: 8390773: Mark deprecated snap methods for removal
Kevin Rushforth
Re: RFR: 8390773: Mark deprecated snap methods for removal
Kevin Rushforth
Re: RFR: 8390773: Mark deprecated snap methods for removal
Andy Goryachev
Integrated: 8390773: Mark deprecated snap methods for removal
Marius Hanl
Re: RFR: 8333146: Move maven publication logic from build.gradle [v11]
Marius Hanl
Re: RFR: 8333146: Move maven publication logic from build.gradle [v11]
Kevin Rushforth
Re: RFR: 8333146: Move maven publication logic from build.gradle [v11]
Joeri Sykora
Re: RFR: 8333146: Move maven publication logic from build.gradle [v11]
Kevin Rushforth
RFR: 8390771: Implement correct snapping for FlowPane
Michael Strauß
[jfx21u] RFR: 8390756: [jfx21u] incorrect backport breaks gradle build
Johan Vos
Re: [jfx21u] RFR: 8390756: [jfx21u] incorrect backport breaks gradle build
Jose Pereda
[jfx21u] Integrated: 8390756: [jfx21u] incorrect backport breaks gradle build
Johan Vos
RFR: 8390752: Implement correct snapping for TilePane
Michael Strauß
Re: RFR: 8390752: Implement correct snapping for TilePane [v2]
Michael Strauß
RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v2]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v2]
Marius Hanl
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v2]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v2]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v2]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v2]
Marius Hanl
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v2]
Marius Hanl
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v2]
Marius Hanl
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v2]
Kevin Rushforth
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v2]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v2]
Marius Hanl
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v2]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v2]
Kevin Rushforth
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v2]
Marius Hanl
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v2]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v2]
satsen
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v2]
Marius Hanl
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v2]
Kevin Rushforth
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v2]
Marius Hanl
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v2]
Marius Hanl
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v2]
Marius Hanl
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v2]
Kevin Rushforth
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v2]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v4]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v4]
Marius Hanl
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v4]
Prasanta Sadhukhan
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v4]
Kevin Rushforth
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v5]
Prasanta Sadhukhan
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v6]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v6]
Kevin Rushforth
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v7]
Prasanta Sadhukhan
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v4]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v3]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v3]
Marius Hanl
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v3]
Marius Hanl
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v3]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v3]
Marius Hanl
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v3]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v3]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v3]
Marius Hanl
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v5]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v5]
Marius Hanl
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v7]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v7]
Kevin Rushforth
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v7]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v7]
Kevin Rushforth
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v7]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v7]
Kevin Rushforth
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v7]
Prasanta Sadhukhan
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v7]
Kevin Rushforth
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v7]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v6]
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v6]
Kevin Rushforth
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v6]
Kevin Rushforth
Re: RFR: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics [v6]
Andy Goryachev
Integrated: 8390345: Move image I/O utility code to javafx.graphics
Andy Goryachev
Re: RFR: 8375578: Enable translucent window backdrops [v8]
Martin Fox
Re: RFR: 8375578: Enable translucent window backdrops [v8]
Martin Fox
Re: RFR: 8375578: Enable translucent window backdrops [v8]
Michael Strauß
Re: RFR: 8375578: Enable translucent window backdrops [v8]
Michael Strauß
Re: RFR: 8375578: Enable translucent window backdrops [v8]
Martin Fox
RFR: 8390673: Implement correct snapping for StackPane
Michael Strauß
Earlier messages
Later messages