hi,

I think option 3 is great, but I would prefer that you can set an option
*enable by default*. So that each participant that enters has the mic
enabled by default. So the default setting of a meeting-room should be, that
everybody can speak at the same time and the moderator can turn it off.

The other question is if you just mute or enable/disable the audio. Mute
means you turn the sound off for everybody. Enable/Disable would mean you
stop the audio-stream of that participant. That would then make him mute for
all automatically and also save the bandwidth.

sebastian

http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.laszlo-forum.de
seba.wag...@gmail.com