This is quite exciting, tried to tackle this on my own a few months ago with no
success.  Can't wait to try it out!

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse White [mailto:je...@opennms.org]
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2015 2:22 PM
To: opennms-disc...@lists.sourceforge.net; OpenNMS Code Development and Bugs
Subject: [opennms-discuss] Introducing Grafana support

All;

It is my pleasure to announce that we now have a Grafana integration available
for OpenNMS 16.0.0 and up.

You can find more details and instructions on how to get started in the wiki at:

http://www.opennms.org/wiki/Grafana

Best,
Jesse

This e-mail message is authorized for use by the intended recipient only and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you received
this message in error, please call us immediately at (425) 590-5000 and ask to
speak to the message sender. Please do not copy, disseminate, or retain this
message unless you are the intended recipient. In addition, to ensure the
security of your data, please do not send any unencrypted credit card or
personally identifiable information to this email address. Thank you.