Hi Jessie,

This is great.  Thanks for your work on this.
With the latest release, support for the templating makes this very usefull.

I have a question though.

How easy would it be to adds support for specifying nodes in the template
variables as "$foreignSource:$foreignId" values directly?  Or am I missing
some way of specifying this already.

The problem we have in our organisation is, nodes are split into many
different requisitions, and so graphing data from many nodes is only truly
useful when you can do it across requisitions.
It's true that we can do it via nodeid's, but that's not so intuitive in the
interface.  They have to be looked up manually [ for the template variable
setup ], and they are still just nodeid's' in the final graph.

It's likely that being able to use a metric query would help, as you talk
about in your recent blog post about grafana support.  But support for nodes
from multiple requisitions would be a great stop-gap measure if it's not too
hard to do.

Cheers,
jcat