Hi Jcat,

this seems like a good idea. I think using surveillance categories instead of
provisioning related nodes gives more flexibility. You can basically tag nodes
with surveillance categories with rules and they are easier to model a
monitoring context for dashboards.

I would suggest adding an enhancement issue for this in our JIRA and if
necessary using opennms-discuss to get an idea having something useful.

my 0.02 cents

--
Ronny Trommer, OGP
Germany :: Fulda :: Stuttgart

PGP Key Fingerprint: 4A1B 4D06 FEEC 244D 38EF  8074 9075 B2E5 08A2 451E
PGP Key Server1: https://keyserver.pgp.com <https://keyserver.pgp.com/>
PGP Key Server2: http://pgp.mit.edu/ <http://pgp.mit.edu/>