On 22.03.2012 20:57, salvador wrote:

> I have a PIC32MX220F032B too, but tap id is 0x04a00053 and searching in

You're absolutely right, I looked into the wrong config file.
0x04a00053 is the right number.

>> How exactly did you connect the wiggler to the PIC32?
>> To what is mclr connected?
> SRST to /MCLR
>
> TRST Not connected

So, I soldered a new board, with 14pin connectore for the XDS100v2, and
a new PIC, to rule out every other error.
TRST is connected to /MCLR, because the 14pin Version of the XDS doesn't
have a SRST signal. But I tried both with and without reset, and
it doesn't make any difference.

Unfortunately, I see the same behavior as with the picotap, and I get
the same errors:

Error: mini program did not return to start
Error: Error reading unexpected address 0xff200000

I could try it also with the parallel port wiggler, to test a completely
different adapter hardware, because both XDS100v2 and
PicoTAP are based on a FT2232H.

The XDS100v2 is an original Spectrum Digital, and works perfectly with
all sorts of ARM micros.

Thanks
Uhrheber