On 04/10/2012 10:40 AM, Vaclav Peroutka wrote:
> Dear Salvador,
>
> I put comments inside.
>
>> Your openocd version is a little old and don't have support for
>> flashing pic32mx1xx/2xx. If you tray to program with reset init
>> probably will program your flash incorrect. Can you please tray the
>> last version from git? Also you don't need to move the "global
>> _WORKAREASIZE" at pic32mx.cfg in new versions.
>
> I use version from 4th April 2012 ( openocd-0.6.0-dev-120404085158.zip
> ). Your changes are from 31st March ? How can I detect if I use right
> OpenOCD ?
Sorry but from your previous posts i can see:
Open On-Chip Debugger 0.6.0-dev-00308-g7e22576 (2011-12-31-13:49),
December last year ?
Have you change your version?.

"(gdb) monitor version" will show the version and date. Or "version" if
you use telnet.

>> If you can't, better set " -work-area-size 0 " instead of "
>> -work-area-size$_PIC32MX_PROGSIZE ".  It is slow, but a little faster
>> and you get a correct flash programming.
>
> I will try it.
If you really have a newer version don't need to try this, something is
wrong, but not related to the version of openocd.

I use "git clone
git://openocd.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/openocd/openocd" for
downloading. See HACKING in openocd root directory.  Next i run
"bootstrap" in openocd root directory. Next "configure --option". There
is a "--enable-jlink" option. And finally "make". Perhaps in Windows
it's a little different, i never tried it.

Thanks
Salvador