W dniu 05.05.2013 21:34, Peter Stuge pisze:
> rcs mean nothing.

... to you. The package with rc2 was downloaded from my website 100
times in a week, while these -dev packages I post get downloaded at a
much lower rate (package from 13 weeks ago was downloaded 700 times).
But of course I'm Wrong and you are Right.

Please stop pretending you know everything, stop acting as if you know
The Truth and - most of all - stop pretending you speak for everyone.

The most important fact is that all you do is complain and give "-2" in
gerrit, after which you NEVER visit a change (and ONLY you have that
insulting attitude). At the same time you tell us about your quest
against faulty software. You'd be a perfect politician, because you say
something and then do something COMPLETELY opposite, while for someone
who does not know the whole picture your attitude may seem to be like "a
noble knight in a shiny armor on a white horse".

You think the release process is broken - propose an alternative, send
patches to the release process description (the doxygen docs).

You think 0.7.0 is so massively broken - work on a change.

You think OpenOCD has so many problems - work on fixing them instead of
repeating that over and over again.

Finally - the release process is described in doxygen docs (whether it's
wrong or not, it's there for us to follow), everyone knows NOT to merge
anything in this "meaningless" rc-phase, and you knew that too as I
wrote that TWICE on the list, yet you show us how much you don't care
for anything and happily merge changes this time and during previous
release something similar happened too...

This discussion is worthless as all you can do is write lengthy messages
and complain, showing everyone how Wrong they are, while not doing
ANYTHING to improve the situation.

Show us that you actually DO something - go here and re-review or just
remove your nonsense "-2" http://openocd.zylin.com/#/c/758/

Over and out! Please be advised that my lack of response for your
further e-mails will NEVER mean that I have no more arguments or agree
with what you wrote - I just don't have so much time to waste on an
futile discussion.

4\/3!!