Hi,

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 12:06:45PM +0200, Nicolas Produit wrote:
> thanks a lot. Very fast reaction on this list! The openocd web site
> suggest forum for bug report...

I hope one of the devs will fix it soon, thanks for reporting.

> Native raspberry driver? How do I do that? another -f interface?

Yes, -f interface/raspberrypi-native.cfg

> By the way there is a typo in the SysfsGPIO message:
> SysfsGPIO nums: tck = 11, tms = 25, tdi = 10, tdi = 9
> SysfsGPIO nums: tck = 11, tms = 25, tdi = 10, tdo = 9

Right, needs to be fixed.

> FREQUENCY 4E6 HZ;
> Error: Translation from khz to jtag_speed not implemented
> in procedure 'adapter_khz'

That's probably the first error that prevents everything else from
working. You can try deleting this line from your SVF altogether. Or
use the native raspberrypi driver that supports speed setting.

mailto:fercer...@gmail.com