On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 06:40:33PM +0800, 徐光晓 wrote:
> I did not post a bug report, because I did not check the real reason of this
> bug. The new line character reason is only from my suspection.

Imagine the current position is 0. We're going to write the character
itself, an (optional) space and then there should be one byte left for
the terminating null. So we need 3 bytes, exactly as the comment
says. So realloc should get 3 (0 + 3), not 2. Please add your comments
to the related Gerrit change I've posted.

mailto:fercer...@gmail.com