Hi Radjino.

Questions 2 and 3 are best answered by those who knows the setup in details. ;)

On Thu, 26 Feb 2015 09:34:09 +0000, Radjino Bholanath wrote:
> 1. Do all developers (contributors and core developers) have to
> submit a code review for every change?

Nope, the rules are not so strict here, but I've made a personal rule; that I
will do at least one code review for someone else, if I submit a patch (I
prefer to do it before I submit my patch, as I will be checking if someone else
just fixed the problem, before I start).
-However, if I don't have enough knowledge about the open patches, I will not
be able to do a quality code review, so that is an exception to my own rule.

My rule is based upon the hope that it will (at least slowly) help reduce the
number of open patches.

I also try to do code reviews, whenever I know enough about a particular device
(for functionality) and preferably try to build and test the patch, before
finalizing my code review.

It sounds like I'm doing a lot of code reviews, but that is not the case at
all; I think I've only done 3 so far.

Love
Jens