Hey,

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 02:26:28PM +0200, Andreas Färber wrote:
> Am 20.04.2015 um 13:49 schrieb Andreas Färber:
> > xmc4500-application-kit-general.cfg with
> > http://openocd.zylin.com/#/c/2721/ :

These two logs clearly tell me srst_nogate is not appropriate for this
target. If you want to additionally test this theory, do:

1. Shutdown openocd;
2. Power-cycle the target;
3. Push target's hardware reset button and keep it pressed;
4. Start OpenOCD with default reset_config to let it try to attach to
   the target.

If srst_nogate can't indeed work then you'll be getting only JUNK
during SWD communication attempt.

mailto:fercer...@gmail.com