Hi,

I've been hacking up a flash driver for OpenOCD for the Kinetis E series of
chips.  I have it currently working for the MKE02Z64VLD2 (FTMRH flash
controller), programming and debugging via Kinetis Design Studio.

Is anyone else working on Kinetis support right now?  I have some
MKE04Z8VTG4 boards I can use to program support for the FTMRE controller,
and have ordered a bunch of samples of different Kinetis E chips (different
sizes and speeds of MKE02/04/06) so I can test a bit better.

I gather the procedure for getting code into OpenOCD is to upload it to
Gerrit for review?

Cheers,
Phil