Hi Phillip,

I've had a KEAZ128AMLK board sitting on my desk for like 6 months and just
haven't gotten around to starting to hack on it yet, so I'm glad somebody
is moving forward :).  Let me dig through the TRMs and see if the EA8
family shares a flash controller (it's an automotive part), I'd love to
just provide support in your driver if possible.

Jeff