Hi Tim,

On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 04:53:03PM -0000, Tim Smith wrote:
> Hi Paul, We wanted to run OpenOCD with in our process preferably by linking it
> as a DLL. Is this something possible?

Is your software GPLv2+ compatible?

mailto:fercer...@gmail.com

---

** [tickets:#235] Communicating with OpenOCD's north bound API's?**

**Status:** new
**Milestone:** 0.9.0
**Created:** Wed May 01, 2019 09:12 PM UTC by Tim Smith
**Last Updated:** Tue May 21, 2019 04:53 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

Hi,
We have a debugger that supports halt() , step() and go()  high level run
control commands. We wanted to add ARM run control support utilizing OpenOCD.
Wondering if OpenOCD has north bound API's or pinch points for our C++ debugger
API to wire into, to make the same halt, go and step commands to work
seemlessly with ARM processor via OpenOCD?

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because openocd-devel@lists.sourceforge.net is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/openocd/tickets/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/openocd/admin/tickets/options.  Or, if this is a
mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.