On 05.06.2019 16:10, Matthias Welwarsky wrote:

I don't see SWD multidrop as a candidate for 0.11 so that can wait, but the reset framework is right now so utterly borked that the breakage spills over into configuration files. Check the R-CarH3 files for bad examples.

Neither do I. But the reset framework should be ready for SWD multidrop.
At least I do not want to redesign it again in the future when SWD multidrop gets widely used.

The adapter rework - not a candidate for 0.11 is it?

I have no strong opinion here. It seems me ready.

So, without multidrop integration or additional functionality, what is needed to get the reset stuff in? I can spend some time in finishing it up.

Yes, the time. More time. This is what we all desperately need.

BR,

Matthias