On 11.05.2019 9:47, matth...@welwarsky.de wrote:
I think we're more than ripe for a new release, but there's one patch series that I really want to see merged, which is the reset framework stuff Tomas Vanek has done.

Matthias,

I'm afraid it is not wise to wait for any particular patch or series.
As regards the reset framework, it needs more work: the emerging SWD multidrop support
http://openocd.zylin.com/4935 will require per-target setting
(http://openocd.zylin.com/4280 which I removed from the series to reduce complexity after your complaints) I'd like to merge Antonio's adapter rework series first and then focus back to reset framework.

Please start the new release process right now or we'll wait forever...

Regards
    Tom