Dear OpenOCD developers,

We're building a new IDE for microcontrollers (see https://embeetle.com).
Our IDE uses OpenOCD to flash the microcontroller. I compile OpenOCD
for Windows using the guide from Rocco Marco:
https://www.playembedded.org/blog/building-openocd-under-windows-using-msys2/

To comply with the OpenOCD license, we will:
1. Mention on our website that we use OpenOCD as a third-party tool in our
IDE.

2. Show the OpenOCD license on our website (along with licenses of other
third-party tools we're using).

3. Show the OpenOCD license in the license agreement the user has
to accept when first opening our IDE.

However, the OpenOCD license also states that we must provide the OpenOCD
source code to our users. But we have a few questions related to this
requirement:
1. Do we have to host the OpenOCD source code on our server? Or is linking
to the OpenOCD GitHub enough?

2. If we must host the OpenOCD source code on our server, then please help
us to find a better way to build OpenOCD for Windows. The guide from
Rocco Marco (see link above) is a sequence of commands to create (build?)
the OpenOCD binary. To be honest, I simply follow the procedure blindly,
and I'm happy to get the binaries in the end.
The sequence of commands should be altered somehow such that the source
code is pulled in and zipped to some location. But I don't have a clue how. If
you have another guide on how to build OpenOCD (and pull in the source code
simultaneously), please let me know.