Van: "Liviu Ionescu" <i...@livius.net>
Aan: "Tommy Murphy" <tommy_mur...@hotmail.com>
Cc: "kristof mulier" <kristof.mul...@telenet.be>, "openocd-devel"
<openocd-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Verzonden: Maandag 20 januari 2020 19:52:45
Onderwerp: Re: [OpenOCD-devel] Compliance with OpenOCD license

> On 20 Jan 2020, at 20:43, Tommy Murphy <tommy_mur...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Over the years Liviu's approach is by far the simplest that I have come
> across for cross compiling for Windows and for compiling for Linux.

The build scripts are quite complex, but the point is to generate standalone
binaries the run effortlessly on all supported platforms, in other words
without unusual and possibly incompatible dependencies.

The supported platforms are:

- Windows 32
- Windows 64
- Linux x86_64
- Linux i686
- macOS x86_64

Experimental support was recently added for:

- Linux armhf
- Linux aarch64

(yes, you can run OpenOCD on Raspberry Pi class systems!)

Regards,

Liviu