On Fri, 3 Apr 2020 13:28:37 +0300
Liviu Ionescu <i...@livius.net> wrote:

> Do you know of such a simulator that I can install and run on Travis
> CI, on all of my test platforms (Win 32/64, Linux Intel 32/64, Linux
> Arm 32/64, macOS 64)?

This was mentioned before, but it seems you dismissed it without a
whole lot of explanation, so I’m curious: why is it problematic to just
stand up a simulator environment somewhere else, outside Travis—perhaps
on an AWS container, booted on demand, or something of the sort, or
maybe it would even work in a Docker container, since that seems to be
the popular solution these days, and runnable under many hosts—so that
the simulator can run in the one environment where it’s known to work
well, and have the OpenOCD instance running under Travis connect to it?
--
Christopher Head