lou.openocd...@fixit.nospammail.net pisze:
> Freddie (and/or anybody else who is interested in this): Please test the
> attached patch against svn trunk and see if it works properly with an RLink.

for now I can test only with Primer1, so here it goes.

1. openocd compiles fine
2. openocd starts fine and finds Primer
3. after gdb attaches, there are some warnings, that were not there in
0.1.0:

Info : accepting 'gdb' connection from 0
Warn : target was in unknown state when halt was requested
Warn : acknowledgment received, but no packet pending
Info : device id = 0x20016410
Info : flash size = 128kbytes
Info : JTAG tap: stm32.cpu tap/device found: 0x3ba00477 (Manufacturer:
0x23b, Part: 0xba00, Version: 0x3)
Info : JTAG Tap/device matched
Info : JTAG tap: stm32.bs tap/device found: 0x16410041 (Manufacturer:
0x020, Part: 0x6410, Version: 0x1)
Info : JTAG Tap/device matched
target state: halted
Warn : negative reply, retrying
target halted due to debug-request, current mode: Thread
xPSR: 0x01000000 pc: 0x08000394
Warn : negative reply, retrying
Warn : acknowledgment received, but no packet pending

4. debugging some sample code works fine.

i'll test the real RLink tomorrow.

4\/3!!