=On May 24, 2009, at 9:04 PM, Zach Welch wrote:

On Sun, 2009-05-24 at 20:51 -0700, David Brownell wrote:
On Sunday 24 May 2009, Zach Welch wrote:
- add iN equivalents to intN_t types; i32 is used by replacements.h

The traditional sibling of a "u32" (unsigned) is an "s32" (signed).

I don't know where "i32" came from, it's an interloper.

That would be me, taking a blind stab in the dark.  Mea culpa.

Fixed: new patch attached for consideration.  I have also fixed the
duplicated section heading in the documentation.  Anything else?

Cheers,

Zach

Maybe I misunderstood. I thought we were deprecating the use of "u32" in favor of the C99-defined "uint32_t". Why would we define another set of types when there a perfectly fine versions already available as part of the language standard?

--
Rick Altherr
kc8...@kc8apf.net

"He said he hadn't had a byte in three days. I had a short, so I split it with him."
 -- Unsigned