On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 10:24 PM, Nived <nive...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> i am using openocd 0.4.0 to debug an intelmote2 device. I am able to set a
> break point and then transfer control to that point. When i do a continue
> (c) or a next (n) the execution returns to the same point.
> Is there any particular reason why this may be happening ?
> - Nived

Hello Nived,
I am experiencing the similar problem. I have been struggling for days
with it and still have not found a solution, because it seems not to
be too much explanation how the OpenOCD manages breakpoints
internally.

Please take a look at this thread :
https://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/openocd-development/2010-September/016374.html

Do you experience the problem in OpenOCD manager via telnet (because I do) ?

Any information in the case of your progress on the problem will be
highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Drasko