De : openocd-development-boun...@lists.berlios.de
[mailto:openocd-development-boun...@lists.berlios.de] De la part de Jonathan
dumaresq
Envoyé : 14 décembre 2010 13:27
À : 'Spencer Oliver'
Cc : openocd-development@lists.berlios.de
Objet : Re: [Openocd-development] Problem loading to CFI flash

 Hi,

I have pull the head branch of openocd and now I can write to the cfi at a
slow speed. I want to modify openocd to use the asm code for the cortex. I
have used the sample contrib file as starting point for the cortex. I have
been able to translate (a little effort there) the code. Now the question:

1- I have modifer the cfi.c to use my new opcodes in the word_16_code array.
2- I have change armv4_5_info.common_magic for ARMV7M_COMMON_MAGIC

Up to now, I get to the point that my new code is loaded to ram and
executed. The problem, is that I always exit of the armv7m_run_algorithm
with an timeout. The target is never halt. BUT, when I look at the PC I'm at
the exit point of the code, and the value of R5 is 0x80. So From what I see,
The flash have been writed correctly. When I double check with mdw
0x64000000 all the data is well written.

I have no idea why or How the target will be halted. Does any one here can
point me to the righ direction ?

I attach the asm file for the spansion 16 bin interface with the cortex m3

Regards

Jonathan Dumaresq