De : Spencer Oliver [mailto:s...@spen-soft.co.uk]
Envoyé : 7 décembre 2010 11:21
À : Jonathan dumaresq
Cc : 'Antonio Borneo'; openocd-development@lists.berlios.de
Objet : Re: [Openocd-development] Problem loading to CFI flash

On 06/12/2010 14:42, Jonathan dumaresq wrote:

> Have you fond some time to test this ?

I have run a quick test and it fails for me also.
As a quick test i commented out block writes (cfi_write_words) and it works
as expected - albeit even slower.

Also found this patch where they have disabled buffer writes for the
M29W128.
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commitdif
f;h=504a3e72208fc6a65924426ff5693982590bccdc

Investigating there seems to be stack corruption within openocd when using
block writes - the timeout param of cfi_spansion_wait_status_busy gets
clobbered somewhere.

Cheers
Spen