Hi all,

Here my first patches to be able to use the CFI driver on cortex M3 with the
helper code on target. This is probably not the better way of doing it, but
at least it's work. This have been tested on real hardware. The default cfg
that enable the fsmc can be used. Right now only the 16 bit interface has
been tested. I can add the 8 and 32 bit if the patch is correct.

>From my testing, I got 17KB/sec

I'll apreciate a feedback for thoses patches. Since this is nearly my first
git pacthes...

Regards

Jonathan Dumaresq

http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commitdif