On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 4:36 PM, Jonathan dumaresq
<jdumar...@cimeq.qc.ca> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here my first patches to be able to use the CFI driver on cortex M3 with the
> helper code on target. This is probably not the better way of doing it, but
> at least it's work. This have been tested on real hardware. The default cfg
> that enable the fsmc can be used. Right now only the 16 bit interface has
> been tested. I can add the 8 and 32 bit if the patch is correct.
>
> From my testing, I got 17KB/sec
>
> I'll apreciate a feedback for thoses patches. Since this is nearly my first
> git pacthes...
>
> Regards
>
> Jonathan Dumaresq

Just drop patch #3 and replace 'b done' with 'bkpt #0' in patch #1
(and the corresponding opcode in patch #2). No need to add a
breakpoint programmatically. Look at the other armv7-m algorithms.

Otherwise it looks good to me, but I'm no expert on the cfi-code.
Maybe the armv4_5_info naming is a bit odd if it now contains
armv7-related stuff, though.

/Andreas