On Tue, Jun 24, 2003, Bill Campbell wrote:

> >a) always depend on sasl, wether it is required or not.
>
> This breaks the build if sasl isn't installed on the system
> whether it's used by openldap or not.

No. When I depend on sasl, then you have to install sasl (or openpkg-tool
will do that for you).

> >b) add an option to the apache package to require sasl (and lock against
> >   the with_sasl option of the openldap package).
>
> This seems to be the easiest choice.  If with_sasl=yes then add
> the LIBS modification.

But it looks pretty ugly. Especially when you also need:

%if "%{with_sasl}" == "yes"
PreReq: openldap::with_sasl = yes
%else
PreReq: openldap::with_sasl = no
%endif

--
    ,eM""=.            a"-.                         Michael van Elst
   dWWMWM" -          :GM==;                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]