1) php-imap requires imap but I whant to use cyrus (as courier isn't avaible in
OpenPkg)

   As I pretend to use horde, that access an imap-server using php, I think I
   need php-imap, but I do not pretend to use Whashingtons imap implementation.
   Is this just a compile prerequisit ?

2) openldap - sasl - apache  chicken-and-egg problem

   As I pretend to use ISPman, that administrats most ISP stuff in LDAP, I
   need all athentications agains ldap. So sasl needs the ldap module to allow
   servers authenticat (finaly) to ldap using sasl.
   I also whant that apache be able to authenticate to ldap, but OpenPkg
   requires openldap::with_sasl. I can not build openldap with_sasl as I need
   to build sasl with_ldap ??

Thanks,

Alex