On Wed, Jun 23, 2004, Alexander Belck wrote:
>1) php-imap requires imap but I whant to use cyrus (as courier isn't avaible in
>OpenPkg)
>
>   As I pretend to use horde, that access an imap-server using php, I think I
>   need php-imap, but I do not pretend to use Whashingtons imap implementation.
>   Is this just a compile prerequisit ?

The imap it requires is only the libraries (most of the IMAP clients I've
seen are built around the U.W. c-client).  The server side of U.W. IMAP is
a separate openpkg package.

Bill

When I hear a man applauded by the mob I always feel a pang of pity
for him.  All he has to do to be hissed is to live long enough.
                -- H.L. Mencken, ``Minority Report''