It seems that openpkg build doesn't recognize or handle properly rpms
that have been updated only with a new option.  If I'm doing a full
rebuild from a source rpm then the specified options in the build file
are recongized and the various package along with dependencies are
rebuilt.  However, once we deploy the newly built binary rpms into our
repository to be pushed out to client systems the openpkg build doesn't
acknowledge such changes.  Is this a known bug?  Does this make sense or
do you need more explanation?

--
David M. Fetter - UNIX Systems Administrator
Portland State University - www.oit.pdx.edu