On Tue, Oct 19, 2004 at 10:20:35AM -0700, David M. Fetter wrote:

> rebuilt.  However, once we deploy the newly built binary rpms into our
> repository to be pushed out to client systems the openpkg build doesn't
> acknowledge such changes.

What do you mean with "doesn't acknowledge such changes" ?

If you tell the build tool to install a package that has a different
set of options than the one that is currently installed then it should
do exactly that.

However, if the installed package satisfies the required options
then it won't be replaced unless you have a newer _version_ of it
in the repository.

--
                                Michael van Elst
Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]