On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 01:40:22PM +0200, Matthias Kurz wrote:

> I also recommend to use -Uua or to remove everything from $prefix/RPM/PKG
> before running "openpkg build".

-U always includes -u, the build script cannot easily check wether
a binary package in RPM/PKG was created from current sources and
thus must ignore it if an update is requested.

> It would be nice to have an option that removes all old versions of a
> package from $prefix/RPM/PKG, when a new build succeeded.

Maybe, but what is 'an old version of a package' ? I would consider
to simply delete everything from RPM/PKG.

--
                                Michael van Elst
Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]